[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Ellis <john dot jellis at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WRAP NIC and Radio problems
 Date:  Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:44:06 -0800
The WRAP 1.D board with m0n0wall seems to only recognize 100mbit
connections, is there anyway to change this or set it to auto?  While
fine for the switched LAN side, our WAN conenction is only 10mbit.

Additionally, I'm a little confused with some of the WRAP
documentation, I understand this is not PCEngines support, but would
like input from anyone running this configuration.  The PCEngines
products are label Wireless Router Application Platforms, yet the
documentation says there is not enough current available at the Mini
PCI slot to power a radio!  So now I have a WRAP1.D straight from
Sweden with a NL-2511MP Mini PCI 200mW 802.11B radio, has anyone
accomplished this setup?

Thanks in advance.