[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John <strgout at unixjunkie dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] D-Link DWL-650 - grrrrrrrrrr
 Date:  Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:04:17 -0600
I seem to remember something about a wifi card like d-link changing the
chipset but not changing the model number. I think it was this
dlink but i can't seem to get into the freebsd bug tracking database.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?query

Go there when you get a chance.
search for DWL-650 if nothing turns up check status closed.
For whatever reason sometimes any does pick up closed issues.