[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ernie Zingleman <ks4q at zingleman dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ipfilter version?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:57:55 -0500
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:33:42 -0500, Ernie Zingleman <ks4q at zingleman dot com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what version of IP filter is built into the Free BSD
> kernal of m0n0wall?  I've been running 1.1 and also 1.2b3 of m0n0wall.

Both are v3.4.33.

> I'm trying to do research to see if there are any bugs in the coding that
> would affect Telnet connections.

If you can send the output under "last 50 filter log entries" in
/status.php when it's dropping that telnet traffic, we might be able
to track down what's causing the telnet connections to get messed up.
What you sent earlier doesn't tell us a whole lot other than it's
getting dropped.

-Chris