 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Reply-to of this list pisses me off!
 Date:  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:09:28 +0100
On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 20:36, Manuel Kasper wrote:
> On 21.12.2004 20:11 +0100, Henning Wangerin wrote:
>
> > When I want to help someone, I also want to help everybody else on
> > the list. Why make that so dammed diffecult?
>
> Consider using another MUA if it's so difficult with your current one.

I know ;-)

I also keep all my mail on a imap-server, so I can use various agent -
including webmail.

> To keep people from accidentally sending something inappropriate to
> 984 other people all over the world,

Ok, that's a good reason.

> and in general to make people
> think before they hit the "Send" button.

Nahhh, I don't buy that.

If people is re-programmed to alway use "Reply to all" or "Reply to
list", the problem is still there.

> <http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=0&actionargs[]=92>

Ok that gives a plausable reason.

For what it's worth, I was just looking for a reason to it.

And to see if the subject had been discussed earlier, and the option was
setup that way on purpose or "just" was i standard setting in the
list-mailer.