 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reply-to of this list pisses me off!
 Date:  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:28:20 +0100
On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 20:57, Ping Kwong wrote:
> > Henning Wangerin <mailinglists dash after dash 041101 underscore reply dash not dash possible at hpc dot dk>
>
> > The same if somebody answers my mails, and I get a direct reply + a
> > list-reply, that's irritating in my opinion.
>
> You mean kind of like how some people obfuscate their reply e-mail address

Jep. And I do it my self, by changing my mail-adress on mailing-lists
regularly. But _my_ mail-adress always work for a short time. Please
don't rely on this adress working in a month ;-)

> hoping that they get less spam?

It works!

I am (well my mail-server) is currently dropping +1000 spam-mails per
day on closed mail-adresses used on mailinglists and usenet. (most from
former usenet-adresses)
But ofcourse that is done using my own domain where I have full control
of my mail.

> Don't you just hate trying to help people
> but you have to fix their e-mail address every time you do it?  Irritating,
> isn't it?

Jep.
A mail to sent mailinglists dash after dash 041101 underscore reply dash not dash possible at hpc dot dk will
will end at me at the moment, but is likely to be delayed, as it's sent

to a number of mailing-lists.