[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Trent the Uncatchable <trent underscore the underscore uncatchable at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PHP bugs - Effect on M0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:20:42 -0500
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:33:42 -0800 (PST), Trent the Uncatchable
<trent underscore the underscore uncatchable at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First time post, long time reader... :-)
>
> I've noticed some reports on some recently discovered
> bugs in PHP.  What kind of issues might there be with
> M0n0wall?  Are there any?

Probably not, but if there are, you'd have to have the admin
username/password and access to the webgui to exploit them (which
means you're on the LAN, unless the default settings have been
changed).  Anybody with your admin password isn't going to bother
exploiting php holes, they have root access already.

-Chris