[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Reply-to of this list pisses me off!
 Date:  Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:40:57 +0100
> What is the reason that it has been set up that way?

Follow this thread:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=97&actionargs[]=22

> All other mailing-lists I attend sends replies back to the list, so
> everybody per default benefits of the discussion.

Sweeping generalities don't accomplish much in an argument.  I believe
all sourceforge lists are configured in this way.  Someone should let
them know they're being abnormal.

(Reply-All is your friend.....)

--Michael I.