[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John <strgout at unixjunkie dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on a PIX 515
 Date:  Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:31:51 -0600
On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 06:42:17AM +1000, Quark IT - Hilton Travis wrote:
> Hi Chris,

Well i installed a video card in one of those. Add a keyboard and you have full
console access to the bios. I didn't install a drive with freebsd installed to
see if i could access the flash or not so that would be the next thing to try.
Let me know if it works or not.

btw if you listen when you first boot up a 515 it will give you the
beeeeeep beep beep no video card beep error. :)