[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JSimoneau at lmtcs dot com
 To:  rpsmith at hotmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec tunnels question
 Date:  Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:32:40 -0500
Roy,

I also have issues with the tunnel only being brought up from the remote
network side. There also seems to be no way of forcing the tunnel to stay
up without providing it interesting traffic from the remote side. I can
extend the life of the tunnel somewhat, and put a script on the remote
side to do a ping to the near end every so often, but it still doesn't
solve the issue.

I hope there is a resolution to this issue in the future, or perhaps
someone can chime in with a better answer.

Regards,
Josh