 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] POWER RE: [m0n0wall] PIX vs m0n0wall testing -- requesting input (was: Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Re: Re: to Wrap or to Soekris that is my question? What about VIA?)
 Date:  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:04:39 +0100
Our local power compani lents power-meters to customeres needing to
check som equipment, so I got me one for a month ;-)

I have an old 200MHz Pentium with 64Mb RAM, a CD and a floppy and four
net-cards and an old ISA vga-card - nothing else!

During boot the meter pendled between 35 and 40 Watt.
During normal operation it falls to 26 Watt.

As a footnote, I can tell that my thin client running on K12LTSP using a
533 MHz VIA EDEN with a cheap TFT-display eats ~40 Watt.

The box itself, only eats ~12 Watt!