[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com>
 To:  JSimoneau at lmtcs dot com
 Cc:  rpsmith at hotmail dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec tunnels question
 Date:  Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:59:58 -0500
I'm just starting to mess with this, so i could be wrong...but in 1.2b3
there is an option on the tunnel configuration page (for the remote
'dhcp' client)

[x] *Automatically establish this tunnel
* Set this option to automatically re-establish this tunnel after
reboots/reconfigures. If this is not set, the tunnel is established on
demand.

Could this help?