[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Gerry Weaver <gerryw at ctwa dot com>
 Subject:  M0n0wall Routing Troubles Help!!!
 Date:  Fri, 24 Dec 2004 02:20:27 -0600
Hello All,

I posted on this problem a few months ago. Unfortunetely I had to punt
and use something else to get my customer going. I like m0n0wall very
much, but I just can't seem to get around this routing problem. I can
make this work in less than 5 minutes on a other unix based boxes. I
would really like to get past this so I can use m0n0wall more often. I
would appreciate any help y'all could give me. I've included my config

1. I have three private subnets (,,
2. There are three cisco routers for each of these at,, respectively.
3. The internet router (I want to be m0n0wall) is assigned

I have done the following with m0n0wall:

1. Set the LAN address to
2. Enabled advanced nat and added a rule for each subnet.
3. Added a firewall rule for each to allow the traffic out.
4. Added static routes for each subnet pointing to as the

Could any one tell me what I'm missing here? I have the exact same setup
working on a Linux box.

Gerry Weaver

IT-Pro Corp.

Office: (254) 883-9040