[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  freeze with 1.2b3: "microuptime went backwards"
 Date:  Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:11:59 +0100
Hi everybody,

I read about some lock-ups here, but never had one until now (about 6
days uptime). m0n0wall 1.2b3 running on Soekris 4801, total freeze,
neither accessible from browser, nor from serial console, no more
traffic coming through. I had to disconnect the unit from the mains.

The message on the serial console said:

microuptime went backwards (461641.016466) -> (460945.635767)

Never had this before, I did a small config-change about 2 days ago: I
activated SMNP on m0n0wall and have MRTG running on a linux machine.
(Don't know, whether this might have to do something with it).

Can anyone shed some light on this?

TIA   Frederick