 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Reply-to of this list pisses me off!
 Date:  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:11:17 +0100
Hi!

Sorry about my subject, but each time I reply to one of the mails on
this list, it's sent to the sender of the mail - and not to the list.

I hate that!

When I want to help someone, I also want to help everybody else on the
list. Why make that so dammed diffecult?

The same if somebody answers my mails, and I get a direct reply + a
list-reply, that's irritating in my opinion.

What is the reason that it has been set up that way?
All other mailing-lists I attend sends replies back to the list, so
everybody per default benefits of the discussion.
If someone wants to go off list, it's his dessision and he has to do
something on purpose.

TIA