[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michal <michal at vracov dash private dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  network drivers
 Date:  Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:25:38 +0100
Hello list,
I'm considering replacing my current router with m0n0wall. However I ran
into a problem that two of my ethernet devices weren't detected by the
system. The first one is a gigabit ethernet card with realtek 8169 chip
and an older isa card which is D-Link de220ct (uses 'ne' driver in my
current linux router). After googling around a little bit, I found out
that these should both be supported by freebsd.
I'd like to know if these are supported by m0n0wall, or if the system
has the support compiled in.

Thanks in advance,
Michal.