[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Omri Baumer <omri dot baumer at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on neostation
 Date:  Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:56:34 +0200
well
my station is a bit difrent from the one you are talking about then i guess
it has a normal IDE port (am using it for the CD at the moment) and a
PCI witch i put anather NIC on so am trying to burn the image in to
the rom and then ill have my littel embedded PC working as my new
firewall/router

--
this mail is being sent from Omri's Gmail accunt
omri's a member of the Gmail beta program