[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>, "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to Display the traffic graph directly?
 Date:  Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:05:26 -0500
You might be able to work around this by creating a "My Network Place"
(or whatever else they call that these days, I hate the wording of it),
that points at your m0n0 admin page.  These network places let you store
the required user/pass, so that when you click on it, it just opens the
page without asking for credentials again.

I *think* (and I stress think) that if you go to that location manually,
windows will try to use the credentials associated with the my network
place first, then prompt if those are rejected.  I could be totally
wrong on this part since I haven't tried it in a long time.  Worth a
shot to try though...

-Bryan