[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Spieth" <mspieth at neod dot net>
 To:  "Lars K. Walsh" <domspatz at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Logon to Windows Domain over OVPN?
 Date:  Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:13:47 -0500
You should be able to at lest hit the server. You will probably have to
put an entry into your lhmosts file. For the server. Also browsing will
never work properly, its hit and miss with VPNS because browsing many
times replys on broadcasts which do not traverse the VPN, but it does
depend on your setup.

Mark Spieth - Director of Internet Services

Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.

http://www.neod.net

mspieth at neod dot net

330-830-6551

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
and the property of the sender. The information contained in the
attached materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of the attached information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
discard the information immediately