[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mr. listman" <savethelist at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPsec VPN via Cisco ISDN Router
 Date:  Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:13:04 +0100
hi one and all,

Seeing that M0n0, don't support ISDN dial out, put a cisco isdn router to
dial my ISP, and via m0n0, i made a vpn connection to the head office,

I have the following config..

Network A (HeadOffice)  --> 192.168.9.0
Network B (BranchOffice  --> 192.168.3.0

ISDN BRI interface
DHCP ip from ISP

ISDN Ethernet0
192.168.100.1

M0n0 WAN interface
192.168.100.2

M0n0 LAN interface
192.168.3.254

seeing that this is a DHCP account, at the headoffice, i used the Moblie
client.

as the Cisco router makes the ISDN connection, i can clearly see that my
m0m0's, automatically connection the vpn, this is verifed, by directly
pinging a client on the other side of the tunnel

when i try to ping a client 192.168.9.1 from the 192.168.3.0 network, i'm
not getting a respond.

on the WAN interface, i have UNTAG the option, to allow RFC1918 ip's ex.
192.168.x.x

in the firewall i saw that traffic was being block between the 192.168.100.1
and the 192.168.100.2 interface, i created a rule telling the firewall to
let all traffc on the WAN interface from 192.168.100.1 to the network thru.

after that was done, i no longer saw the log blocking the ICMP traffic.

but i still ain't getting any response,
does anyone have an off the head answer for this problem, or should i
provide some more detail information.

thnks

http://messenger.msn.nl/