[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Helmeste <elf at glassfish dot net>
 To:  Ganbold <ganbold at micom dot mng dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and atheros wireless
 Date:  Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:31:12 -0800
Sorry about this, I was fooling around with the image and somehow I
messed it up. Now only arp replies go out over the interfaces (wireless
and wired), but traffic doesn't. Here's the image though:

http://u.glassfish.net/~elf/ap.img.gz

22:03:52.262990 arp who-has 192.168.3.9 tell 192.168.3.199
22:03:52.265409 arp reply 192.168.3.9 is-at 00:0d:b9:00:59:08
22:03:52.265469 IP 192.168.3.199 > 192.168.3.9: icmp 64: echo request
seq 0
(but no reply)

Oh well, hope you have fun with it. I'm sure it just takes a bit of
playing around with, but I'm just too tired today to keep at it. Maybe
it'll work tomorrow :)