[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Jakobsson <stefanj at eastpoint dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSec thru 2 M0n0walls?
 Date:  Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:11:22 +0100
Hi all.

Need to set up an IPSec tunnel that will pass thru 2 m0n0walls and
wonder if anyone has done this and have an idea on how I accomlish this.

This is what I need to do:

LAN--m0n01---WAN--serverpark--LAN--m0n02--WAN--INET--Other FW

The WAN IP on m0n01 is a static IP that is not a private range, and the
lan and wan on m0n02 is not private IP's either.

So basicly what I want to do is pass everything thru m0n02 and terminate
the IPSec tunnel in m0n01. Any pointers on accomplishing this?

--

Stefan Jakobsson