[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Banda" <banda underscore mlmono at net dot hr>
 To:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] BTX Halted
 Date:  Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:41:53 +0100
Dell !=Packard Bell.  Yeah right.  It is more like Compaq = Packard Bell.
It is only an opinion so keep it to yourself.  I have 9 servers running on a
Dell platforms and no failures in 4 years.  All of them running Linux

*** me also, only with FreeBSD. some of them are network critical devices
like routers and firewalls. I reacted because guy begun to trash Packard
Bell, equaling it to Dell that was in original post. Of all brand name comps
I prefer Dell. Compaq, HP, IBM, all of them proved to have problems soon or
later. Dell are easy to open/maintain/upgrade and lasts forever.
btw, if you still don't got it, "!=" stands for NOT EQUAL in most OOP
languages.