[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Banda" <banda underscore mlmono at net dot hr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] BTX Halted
 Date:  Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:16:18 +0100
> I am referring to the original poster that was having a problem with a
> Packard Bell. I would not rely on a poorly made machine that was

*** ah, sorry. I was under impression that you equals old dusty packard bell
with Dell in general.

> probably built over 10 years ago for anything, especially for a
> firewall. Maybe for experimentation, but only if I could not find
> anything else.

*** couldn't agree more! anyone who is trying to filter (or even route)
network with something so old (and untrusty) should seek immediate medical
help. of course, this exclude hobby networks between "kiddies" playing PS2
multiplayer games. :)