[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kashmir <kashmir underscore us underscore 1999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall bridge - another one
 Date:  Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:37:33 -0800 (PST)
wow, total surprize here,
even had tested each of my ip's in seperate on the
mono, and both had worked fine, the isp (cox) had
still to switch something on their side that both ip's
could be used simultaniously!!
just called them, and it is working now, sorry to have
bothered the list, but might be a good pointer that
the isp needs to switch something to really allow
multiple ip addresses to work at the same time over
one modem?

cheers to the list
-k

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/filtering-bridges/