[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason J. Ellingson" <jason at ellingson dot com>
 To:  <Jason at Weatherserver dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Praise
 Date:  Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:43:03 -0600
I have a Packard Bell Legend 486DX-25 w/ 24MB RAM and 2 ISA NICs running
LEAF Bering firewall.  It can go past full T1 speeds with no problems.  And
it runs just off the single floppy disk.  You can run it in filtered
transparent bridge mode as well (without needing a 3rd NIC).  However, it
has no web interface and is not the easiest to set up with extra features
such as IPSEC tunneling and such.
Jason J Ellingson
Sr. Web Software Developer

615.301.1682 : nashville