[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lucas E. Campa" <lucas dot campa at ifxnw dot com dot ar>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  "'Monowall (E-mail)'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Routing VLAN traffic.
 Date:  Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:47:13 -0300
I have the "Block private unchecked.

Why VLAN? because it's easier to me connect just only one interface card
to my backbone switch, and the manage multiple links by VLAN tagging.

And I work with a service provider that gives me a 802.1q Trunk, whit
different services tagged :)

Now, about this issue: Does M0n0 routes traffic only to the WAN
onterface as default?

BR
Lucas Campa