[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Chuck Munro <chuckm at seafoam dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Booting from CF-USB
 Date:  Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:26:18 +0800
On 31/12/2004 12:51 Chuck Munro said the following:
> Alternately, if I could figure out which flash slot presents itself as
> the first device I could simply buy the correct type of card and solve
> the problem quickly.

on many multi-slot CF readers, i've managed to get the CF slot to work by
issuing 'camcontrol rescan 0:0:x' where x=slot number of CF card. finding
out x was done by slotting the card in, issuing the camcontrol command and
then trying to mount the CF card. once you've got the command, edit /etc/rc
on the m0n0wall mfsroot image and add it in early one.