[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com>
 To:  Stefan Jakobsson <stefanj at eastpoint dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec thru 2 M0n0walls?
 Date:  Sat, 01 Jan 2005 09:06:13 -0500
If there is no NAT required, you can just open up UDP500 (ISAKMP) and IP
protocols ESP and AH between 'other fw' and 'm0n01' and you should be
ok.  If you have the default LAN rule in place (allow all), then you
just have to worry about the WAN side...otherwise you'll have to put
complementary rules on each interface.

If you do have NAT somewhere, things could get trickier.