[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  sai <list at ebs dot net dot pk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Booting from CF-USB
 Date:  Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:31:41 -0700
sai wrote:

>PS The batch came in from China and cost about $7 each (inc shipping +
>customs duty). They seem to retail for $20, but I couldn't find any
>locally.

Where did you find these CF/IDE adapters?  I'd like to get a couple, but
I'm looking at $25CDN each with shipping+duty, I don't have a problem
ordering more then I need if it gets the per-unit cost down, and I'll
happily sell whatever extras I end up with to anyone on this list at
cost+shipping.

--
HAM AND EGGS: A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig