[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jens Ekelund <jens underscore ekelund at home dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  identd
 Date:  Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:56:36 +0100
Hello
I have installed the cdrom-version and it works perfectly,
Before i got 2 ips from my ISP, so the server was not behind a firewall.
But now I only get one ip, So this is the way it must be.

Before identd worked great, And i must have identd because I have a
trust on Quakenet.
But now the bouncers come in without identd they have a "~" before the
identd.

I have natforwardet port 113 tcp/udp but it doesn't seem to work,
Have anyone tips that can help me? Anyone have the same problem?

/Jens