[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  chrispatch at intrstar dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Booting from CF-USB
 Date:  Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:03:00 -0700
chrispatch at intrstar dot net wrote:

>I would like to get some of these inexpensive adapters as well.
>
>Please post the vendors contact info!

If anybody else is interested, lets get together and order them from the
vendor (assuming it's cheaper to order in bulk -- Shipping from China is
probably cheaper though) and split them up and ship them out locally.

I'd be happy to do it through my company so that it's all legit, I don't
need to make any profit, I'll just charge the actual cost + actual shipping.

--
I've given up on sigs. I just couldn't think of anything clever to say.