[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  Jens Ekelund <jens underscore ekelund at home dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] identd
 Date:  Sun, 02 Jan 2005 18:12:32 -0700
Jens Ekelund wrote:

>Hello!
>I think I have, but to be sure we mean the same thing i have screenshots
>over the configuration.
>http://www.lanping.se/~c014/bilder/firewall.gif
>http://www.lanping.se/~c014/bilder/nat.gif
>Thats the only configuration i have done.
>Right or wrong?

The configuration looks good at first glance.  Try going to
http://www.grc.com/default.htm and click on ShieldsUP!, hit Proceed,
then hit "Common Ports" and see if port 113 is "Open" or "Closed" or
"Stealth"

--
Q. How many Microsoft technicians does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Three. Two to hold the ladder and one to hammer the bulb into a faucet.