[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  Jens Ekelund <jens underscore ekelund at home dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] identd
 Date:  Sun, 02 Jan 2005 18:12:32 -0700
Jens Ekelund wrote:

>I think I have, but to be sure we mean the same thing i have screenshots
>over the configuration.
>Thats the only configuration i have done.
>Right or wrong?
The configuration looks good at first glance.  Try going to
http://www.grc.com/default.htm and click on ShieldsUP!, hit Proceed,
then hit "Common Ports" and see if port 113 is "Open" or "Closed" or

Q. How many Microsoft technicians does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Three. Two to hold the ladder and one to hammer the bulb into a faucet.