[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John <strgout at unixjunkie dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0cli.pl
 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2005 02:25:28 -0600
On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 01:40:55PM +0100, Christoph Gysin wrote:
> John wrote:
> >Had i of known about that i would have. Sounds like rev 2 is one its way..
> >:)
>
> Just post it to the list. I'll have a look at it.

Well here is rev 2.
http://www.unixjunkie.com/m0n0cli

I added the same functions you created and a few more things.

username and/or password can be hardcoded into the script.
if no it will prompt you for the info. See the README for more
info.

questions/comments to m0n0 at unixjunkie dot com (or the mailing m0n0wall mailing list)
or strgout at unixjunkie dot com which gets lots of spam.