[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "William Marcelo Piovezan" <william at uli dot com dot br>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple WAN links
 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:03:07 -0200
Hello,

Even with static route if the way to choose which of WAN would be routed is
the source address, I don´t think it´s possible also. I need this feature
also but I don´t know if it´s even planned to implement. I think that
multiple gateway selector based on source address also could be the point.

Regards,

William.