 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple WAN links
 Date:  Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:00:24 +0100
On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 13:03, William Marcelo Piovezan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Even with static route if the way to choose which of WAN would be routed is

> multiple gateway selector based on source address also could be the point.

You are right. It's not possible to filter on source IP, but setting up
a monowall to route trafic to eg 4.x.x.x (or even 4.3.2.x or 4.3.2.1) to
a specific interface can be handled by static routes

I'm doing just that in my setup, to allow acces to the global IP of my
server to go over the LAN instead of filling up my WAN connection. Works
great.