[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 To:  'M0n0Wall' list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captured portal on bridge?
 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:54:27 -0800
If the firewall works on a bridged connection, why not the captured
portal?  I would be very happy to get a captured portal working on a
bridge.  I can't get m0n0wall to work on my AP's, so I've put it inline
between my AP's and my network.  It's in bridge mode because I don't
want to change my network setup.  But I would like to have some type of
login for the wireless customers.

Is this functionality something that I can buy (IE, pay someone to put
into m0n0wall)?