[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nico Lindner <lindner at idigital dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  3rd LAN Port and other questiones
 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:48:49 +0100
Hi,

I'm new to the list and just got my WRAP .1D
hoping not to ask questions that were already
discussed i'm coming to my questiones right away ...

1st
It has 3 LAN Ports, but m0n0wall only sees 2 of them (LAN/WAN),
I read that the 3rd usually appears as opt1, but I can't find it,
so how can I get access to this port?

2nd
I got the Unex MiniPCI 54mbit card with it and the box says that
no supported WLAN card was found, so is this card really not
supported, because I read that PRISM 2, 2.5 and 3 cars are supported,
so what?

That's it for now, hope you guys can help me out with this

Nico