[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple WAN links
 Date:  Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:16:09 +0100
Am Montag, den 03.01.2005, 14:08 -0500 schrieb Graham Dunn:
> Yes please ... I do this on my current ipfilter box, and would love to
> replace it with a m0n0wall.
You can test this by your own. Just load the CDROM version of m0n0wall
and configure m0n0 for your gateway. The GUI won't provide you with this
feature, but if it's supported via exec.php, you have the possibility to
make an entry in config.xml for this.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_      Where is 'bavaria' proper? I thought
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   it was austria.  -- Seen on #Linux