[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Graham Dunn <gdunn at inscriber dot com>
 To:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple WAN links
 Date:  Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:42:06 -0500
Peter Allgeyer wrote:

>Am Montag, den 03.01.2005, 14:08 -0500 schrieb Graham Dunn:
>

>>Yes please ... I do this on my current ipfilter box, and would love to
>>replace it with a m0n0wall.
>>

>You can test this by your own. Just load the CDROM version of m0n0wall
>and configure m0n0 for your gateway. The GUI won't provide you with this
>feature, but if it's supported via exec.php, you have the possibility to
>make an entry in config.xml for this.

As I mentioned the last time this came up, I can do it with exec.php,
but there's no xml tag I can see for the required part of the rule.

The rule in ipf looks like

pass out quick on sis1 to sis0:10.0.0.5 proto tcp from any to any port =
80 keep state

Please let me know how to specify the "to sis0:10.0.0.5" portion.

Thanks,
Graham