[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael <malamb at shaw dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Hello
 Date:  Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:18:47 -0700
Hello there,

I am new to the list.  I am wondering if M0N0 wall does multiWAN port load
balancing for incoming and outgoing yet?  I have read allot of things about
it and I even read a post that said it was coming.  I am tired of buying
these cheap little dual wan routers simply for load balancing.  So far M0N0
wall rocks for our needs.  It is awesome!  Only thing that would be nicer is
to make it run on more embedded systems.

Thanks in advance, I have been doing allot of reading lately and there are
allot of conflicting information points on this.

Michael Lamb, CNA, CNS, MSS
CEO
IzMatt Technologies Ltd.
Phone: (780) 479-7010