[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl" <stefan at dynasoft dot nl>
 To:  "Michael" <malamb at shaw dot ca>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Hello
 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:48:16 +0100
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-dualwan.html

Please, search the list.

-- Stefan

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Michael [mailto:malamb at shaw dot ca]
Verzonden: maandag 3 januari 2005 23:19
Aan: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Onderwerp: [m0n0wall] Hello

Hello there,

I am new to the list.  I am wondering if M0N0 wall does multiWAN port
load
balancing for incoming and outgoing yet?  I have read allot of things
about
it and I even read a post that said it was coming.  I am tired of buying
these cheap little dual wan routers simply for load balancing.  So far
M0N0
wall rocks for our needs.  It is awesome!  Only thing that would be
nicer is
to make it run on more embedded systems.

Thanks in advance, I have been doing allot of reading lately and there
are
allot of conflicting information points on this.

Michael Lamb, CNA, CNS, MSS
CEO
IzMatt Technologies Ltd.
Phone: (780) 479-7010