[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "'Michael'" <malamb at shaw dot ca>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Hello
 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:14:40 -0800
> wall rocks for our needs.  It is awesome!  Only thing that would be nicer
> is
> to make it run on more embedded systems.

[Mitch says:]
Like what? No one is going to put huge effort into rare / hard to find
antiques available intermittently on ebay... If there are better options
than soekris or pc-engines, what are they? There are more than a few people
who would be interested in more speed / interfaces / power etc - but the
product has to be available - many options suggested aren't available unless
you live in asia somewhere or can purchase by the container load ;-)

> Thanks in advance, I have been doing allot of reading lately and there are
> allot of conflicting information points on this.
[Mitch says:]

Don't think there is conflicting info, there is no native support for this
yet, however, with pf, etc. pending these sorts of things may soon be
possible.

I'd like to know what qualifies as a CHEAP dual port router in the meantime
though and how your experience has been (off list of course ;-)

m/