[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Marcelo Piovezan <william at uli dot com dot br>
 To:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>, "'Michael'" <malamb at shaw dot ca>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Hello
 Date:  Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:26:17 -0200
Have you seen the current topic about "Multiple Wan Links"? There is a link
http://www.bsdnews.org/01/policy_routing.php talking about Multiple WAN
Links using ipfilter to perform policy routing. But I've seen several times
about the needing of pf to do that. I'am not an expert but it seems that
both information are conflicting. Or Multiple Gateway and Load balancing
are completely different things?

William.