[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Doyle" <cmdoyle at chartermi dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Setting up M0n0wall.
 Date:  Tue, 4 Jan 2005 01:00:18 -0500
I am running smoothwall 2.0 right now and and would like to try monowall.
Im using the cdrom version it boots up fine and I go to setup the interfaces
I have 2 linksys cards and a intel card I do what it says to do the
automatic detect and it finds the intel card witch is the last card on the
pci bus and it finds it and assigns the lan to fxp0 go onto the wan I select
the auto-detection and plugin eithier of the linksys cards and it dosent
detect them but if I plug it into the intel card it works fine but it comes
up with a error saying I cant have the wan and lan on the same card.