[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "MainGear - Nicholas" <maingear at crackinggear dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  "Limiting Closed Port"
 Date:  Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:59:07 +0100

I'm new to FreeBSD but I've been running m0n0wall for half a year now and
I'm happy with it.

I wonder, is there some way to learn which version I'm running of m0n0wall?

And then there's something new that has appeared on my monitor of m0n0wall:

"Limiting closed port RST response from 259 to 200 packets per second"

What does that mean?

And one last thing, after a while running m0n0wall this message appear on
the screen:

"IP firewall unloaded"

Why this?

I hope there's someone who would like to tell this noob about these things?

p.s. I'm from Sweden, excuse me for my English d.s.