[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature Request - NNTP Magic Shaper
 Date:  Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:48:19 -0600
I'm actually about 80% done with this.  It's working, I just need to
figure out the best way to deal with large IPSec transfers killing the
VoIP traffic.  I have a test Vonage box that I have yet to hook up and
test.  There's supposed to be up to 15 inches of snow here today, so
maybe I'll get some time soon ;-)

Justin