[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "William Marcelo Piovezan" <william at uli dot com dot br>
 To:  "Graham Dunn" <gdunn at inscriber dot com>
 Cc:  "Peter Allgeyer" <allgeyer at web dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple WAN links
 Date:  Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:18:19 -0200
Graham,

>> Have you tried to exec that command (with exec.php) in a running m0n0,
>> save the config.xml file and see how this rule is inserted there?
>>
> It's not inserted. I don't think saving the config does a dump of the ipf
> rules, alas.

I understand and guess that you are correct. But the command is accepted via
exec.php with no errors and the rule is really implemented while m0n0 box is
turned on? If so, I think that would not be difficult for the developers to
change the config.xml and insert a tag for this kind of configuration.

and after that to change the config.xml file.

Best regards,

William.

Esta mensagem foi verificada por Ultralink-Scanner
e nenhum virus foi encontrado.

Web Server Ultralink: http://www.ultralink.com.br