[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Breish" <cbreish at pchelpservice dot com>
 To:  "'stfuhello'" <stfuhelloworld at yahoo dot com dot au>, "'mono'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] wimx prob continued
 Date:  Tue, 4 Jan 2005 23:31:34 -0500
The default rule allows all traffic from the LAN to any interface.  You
shouldn't have to set another rule for that...although it wouldn't hurt to
double check.

Chris Breish

From: stfuhello [mailto:stfuhelloworld at yahoo dot com dot au] Sent: Tuesday,
January 04, 2005 9:49 AM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] N00b questions

Hi guys , here comes the n00b questions .  I think ive forded all ports
properly for winmx , but when ever i go through winmx setupwizard  it
saids it is unable to send/receive udp packets from the Internet. Ive
hyper linked the rules that i created:

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/7058/19zx.jpg
http://img92.exs.cx/img92/8609/22xm.jpg.

I assume these are right yeah?  B) is the machine  which my client .01
is sending the udps to ? and that machA) is the port on ine? Or is it
vice versa? Thank in advance

Regards N00b