[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Simon SZE-To <simonchs at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Daniel L. Hunter" <dhunter at techmethods dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Co-lo Firewall
 Date:  Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:50:32 +0800
Hi Danny,

I've build a book-size PC with celeron 2.4g, 256mb ram and sandisk
256mb CF for my co-loc firewall. It's protecting 6 multi-purpose
servers and my local bandwidth  around 60mbps, so I need to build a PC
instead of using embedded PC board.

As I remember, someone on this list is running m0n0wall on dual xeon
for their filtering and vpn.