[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Turning on and off a port at certain time....Please help
 Date:  Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:05:21 -0700
I am in need of turning on/off a specific port (i.e. License Manager port for Flex) across the VPN.
This would allow
our people to be able to use a specific product here and not at the other site.  Then at a certain
time I could turn
the port back on and they could use it again.  Normally I would create a crontab or similar. Is
there a way
to do this.  The port is 5281 across VPN.

Thanks,

Travis